Andaman and Nicobar Islands Tour of Adventure and Fun
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-075
Availability: In Stock
Andaman and Nicobar Islands –India’s Pearl in the Ocean
Andaman and Nicobar Islands in Bay of Bengal is a union territory of India. It’s capital Port Blair is called ‘Little India’ due to the presence of people of various religion, state, cast and creed from across mainland India who have settled here to do business or work. The islands due to their strategic location have been ruledby Chola Empire, Danish Empire, British East India Company, and Japanese Occupation Army during World War Two. The islands were also headquarters of Indian National Army. In 1943 Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose visited the islands, raisedthe Indian Tricolor and renamed them Shaheed-dweep and Swaraj-dweep.
Islands are wellconnected by air tomajor Indian cities and via ships from Kolkata, Vizag and Chennai. Travelling between the islands is done with regular ferry/boat service. Barren Islandhas the only active volcano in Indian sub-continent.North Sentinel Island is famousfor Sentinel tribe people,one of the last uncontacted people in the world. Indian government has barred outsidersfrom contacting them, as they are known to be hostile to outsiders.The islands were once famous for ocean swimming elephants, sadly Rajanthe last of its kinddied in 2016.The Islands arehome to many feral elephants who live on the Interview Island Wildlife Sanctuary.
Richness in flora and fauna has prompted the government to initiate conservation efforts in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The islands pristine and well-preserved environment prompted UNESCO to declare Great Nicobar Island as part of World Network of Biosphere Reserves. Natural environmentis the prime reason,these islands have been developed since 1980s as a tourism hub and now tourism is the main economic activityon the islands. On Ross Island, a penal colony during British rule; tourist can see ruins of buildings built by the prisoners.Idealfor one-week tour, tourists can enjoy adventurous activities like snorkelling, water-skiing jet-skiing, sea-walking, scuba-diving, paragliding, parasailing, trekking, boat safari, fishing or birdwatching.
Most of the islandsare un-inhabitated and surrounded by some of the best coral reefs in the world, andskilled divers from around the world come here especially for diving. Tourists assisted by instructors can also snorkel or scuba-dive to watch marine life like turtles, fish, manta ray, and other species in natural surroundings.There are registered tourist agencies with qualified tour guideswho organize excursions for tourists on the various islands; with Neil Island being the favourite with tourists.Chidiya Tapu, Jolly Buoy Island, and North Bay Islands are also worth visiting. Tourist can shop for various locallymade items made ofpearl, wood, shell, bamboo and coconut tree parts.
Birdwatchers can see over a dozen endemic bird species (found nowhere else in the world) in the wild. Birds like Andaman serpent-eagle, Andaman crake, Brown coucal, Narcondam hornbill, Nicobar sparrowhawk, White-headed starling and many morecan be seen on the islands. Andaman and Nicobar Islands has some of the most exotic beaches in India and Asia, and tourist agencies even organize beach walks for tourists. Tourist throng Havelock Island for Elephant beach, Radhanagar beach, Kalapatharbeach, and Vijay Nagar beach, and also a happening night life with many pubs and spas. Tourist looking for entertainment can watch movies in theatres of Port Blair. Restaurants mainly serve sea food as staple diet but vegetarian dishes are also available.
Important to know that Indian tourists’ dont need permit to visit the islands; but special permit is must if they want to visittribal areas. Foreign touristshowever must get a permit to visit the islands,which is provided to them on arrival. There are numerous 2-star,3-star 4-star hotels in Port Blair and Car Nicobar.Several boutique resorts have comeup in last couple of decades and are located on various islands in vicinity ofnatural wilderness.In Port Blair, apart frominfamous Cellular Jail or Kaala Paani;tourists can visit Gurudwara Dr.Diwan Singh,Sagorika Government Market,Anthropological Museum, Murugan Temple,Aberdeen Bazaar, Science Centre, Marina Park Aquarium,Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Andaman Zoo, Fisheries Museum, Forest Museum, and Naval Museum.Tourists can visit the islandsanytime of the year except monsoons, to savoura mesmerizing experience they will cherish forever.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.