Aurangabad is an Amazing Place to plan your next vacation trip
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-078
Availability: In Stock
Aurangabad: An Amazing Place to plan your next vacation trip
The term “Aurangabad” has been stemmed from the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. It’s considered among the most prominent tourist attractions in Maharashtra. Dotted with a lot of historical and age-old monuments, Aurangabad can make you visit the glorious past through its quintessential tourist spots. So, if you’re a history buff or want to spend a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday, plan your trip to Aurangabad today. Being termed as the 'City of Gates', Aurangabad will give you opportunities to experience the rich culture and heritage of the city. Tourist spots of Aurangabad The tourist destinations of Aurangabad are filled with golden history and architectural brilliance. So, a large number of tourists from far and wide visit these destinations.
A lot of tourist destinations and soothing ambiance have made Aurangabad one of the popular tourist destinations of Maharashtra. Some of the eminent tourist spots of Aurangabad are as follows: Ajanta Caves: Don’t forget to add Ajanta Caves to your Aurangabad itinerary. This place houses the grouping of almost 30 Buddhist caves, amazingly sculpted from rocks. From way back to the 2nd century, these incredible caves have been serving as a glorious specimen of age-old architecture. Furthermore, Ajanta Caves are also regarded as the most brilliant Indian art form. Being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this awe-inspiring place is segregated into various other caves.
Different ones hold different significance. By witnessing the shape, form, and brilliant architecture of Ajanta Caves, it can be concluded that Buddhist monks of earlier times used to utilized these caves for different purposes, such as worshipping, studying, and living. You’ll be literally mesmerized by coming across various paintings, carvings, and murals of its wall. Moreover, you could also get to know about the lifestyle, traditions, and culture of ancient times. Bibi Ka Maqbara If you’re missing Taj Mahal in Aurangabad, then you shouldn’t miss visiting 'Bibi Ka Maqbara.’ It is among the must-visit historic places in Aurangabad. Albeit Bibi Ka Maqbara is not as massive and famous like Taj Mahal, but this charming monument is not less than a treat of eyes for beholders.
Structured on a high platform, Bibi Ka Maqbara is adorned with beautiful marbles. Its intricate designs and carvings won’t fail to amaze you. You should definitely pay a visit to this evergreen place while in Aurangabad. Daulatabad Fort Known as the undefeatable forts, the architecture of Daulatabad Fort is really awe-inspiring. While compared to far and wide forts, Daulatabad Fort’s defense was really mind-blowing. Chini Mahal, Chand Minar, and Baradari are some of the most significant and well-known structures present within this fort. Food Activities of Aurangabad Having similarities with Hyderabadi or Mughlai cuisine, the cuisine of Aurangabad is popular for its delectable, rich Biryani and fragrant pulao. You’ll literally experience an array of awe-inspiring foods while in Aurangabad.
When tender meats are cooked in fresh herbs and spices, you can relish a lip-smacking delicacy in this place. The delicious sweets are also a great attraction of Aurangabad. Remember that foods of this area vary from spicy to remarkably spicy. So, choose your foods, as per your taste. Shopping in Aurangabad Are you a shopaholic being? Then, you’ll have a lot of shopping options in Aurangabad, such as Gulmandi, Connaught Shopping Market, Aurangabad Himroo Industry, and so on. Nightlife in Aurangabad Are you a nocturnal being? Then, discover the vibrant nightlife of Aurangabad by visiting different places like D Sutra, Harry's Bar, Behind Bar - VITS Hotel, Garbah, and so on. Aurangabad is a perfect destination to spend your holiday. It’s time to plan your trip and discover Aurangabad in your next vacation. Hurry up!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.