Bhubaneswar is An Incredible Destination with Rich History, Glory, and Heritage
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-093
Availability: In Stock
Bhubaneswar: An Incredible Destination with Rich History, Glory, and Heritage
Are you planning your next vacation but confused about where to go? Why not plan a great trip to Bhubaneshwar? It’s an age-old city with the mention in the Mahabharata when it used to be under the Chedi Kingdom. Bhubaneshwar also used to be the Kalinga Dynasty’s capital with a rich history of more than 2000 years back. Moreover, it was among the three cities (the other two cities are Jamshedpur and Chandigarh) designed by Otto Königsberger- a great German Architect. And so Bhubaneshwar was among the first planned cities in contemporary India. Tourist Spots of Bhubaneshwar It’s time to discuss some of the incredible tourist destinations of Bhubaneshwar: Parasurameswara Temple: It is considered among the most age-old Indian temples. Founded between the time period of the 7th and the 8th century AD, Parasurameswara Temple was constructed in the Nagara Style.
The preceding deity of this temple is Lord Shiva. The marvelous stone carvings are the specimen of incredible craftsmanship of the bygone era. The Parasurameswara temple has been adorned with the incredibly intricate sculptured of multiple Hindu deities. Mukteshwar Temple: Being popular as Mukteswara Deula, the Mukteswar Temple was constructed in the 10th century and it’s regarded as the pride of Orrisa Architecture. The well-known arched gateway of the popular Mukteshwar Temple has made it incredibly extraordinary amongst various other important temples in Orrisa. The height of the temple Shikara or dome is of 10.5 meters. Moreover, it’s adorned with complicated stone carving. Lingaraja Temple: It is another age-old temple constructed in the same way as the above two temples. Moreover, it’s the largest temple in the entire Bhubaneswar.
Lingaraja Temple is incredible evidence of marvelous craftsmanship of the brilliant Kalinga style architecture. Founded in the way back 11th century AD, the Lingaraja Temple is devoted to Lord Shiva, worshipped in his Harihara Avatar. This temple also comprises of various images of Vishnu. You should definitely visit this temple while you’re in Orrisa. Udayagiri and Khandgiri Caves: It’s partially natural and partially man-made caves, founded approx in the 1st century BC. Udayagiri and Khandgiri Caves are all about multiple Jain temples as well as monasteries believed to have been founded by King Kharavela. These marvelous caves comprise of 33 caves in total. Udayagiri and Khandgiri Caves are evidence of incredibly fine stone carving works by the Kalinga craftsmanship. Dhauli Hill: Nestled on the banks of the mighty Daya River, the Dhauli hill is regarded as the place in which the popular Kalinga war occurred.
An incredible peace pagoda- named as the Shanti Stupa- had been also constructed here during the 1970s by the Kalinga Nippon Buddha Sangha as well as the Japanese Buddha Sangha. Food Activities in Bhubaneshwar Bhubaneswar offers a lot of options to its visitors in terms of foods. Maximum preparations of this city contain rice because it’s the key crop of this place. Moreover, most of the locals of Bhubaneswar are non-vegetarian. So, you can discover different dishes of fish, lambs, chicken, and crabs. Nonetheless, the cooking technique of Orissa is also very unique. A classic meal of Bhubaneswar comprises of chapattis, Dal, and Bhaji, accompanied with desserts.
Shopping in Bhubaneshwar Bhubaneshwar is renowned for its woven ikat fabrics. So, don’t forget to buy readymade garments of these fabrics. Visitors always like to purchase Sambalpuri silk, tussar silk, gold embroidery, etc while in Bhubaneshwar. Nightlife in Bhubaneshwar Since Bhubaneswar is a commercial city, you’ll have decent nightlife experience here. Patia, Chandrasekharpur, and Unit 4 have some decent pubs and bars. So, it’s a high time to plan a trip to Bhubaneshwar and spend a great vacation.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.