Coimbatore is an amazing tourist spot to plan a great vacation round the year
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-088
Availability: In Stock
Coimbatore: An amazing tourist spot to plan a great vacation trip
Being the second largest city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, the beautiful Coimbatore is settled at the mighty Western Ghats in the vicinity of popular Noyyal River. Many popular dynasties used to rule this place, including Sangam Chera and Cholas. The glorious Vijayanagara Dynasty was also one of the rulers of Coimbatore. It was also a part of the Kingdom of Mysore and eventually, it became the Coimbatore district when the British colonial rule came to the existence. Literally, it will be an awesome experience for you to visit Coimbatore. This mesmerizing city houses rich flora and fauna of huge variety along with various other natural tourist destinations. Being a fast growing economic hub, Coimbatore is famous for its rich culture, history, and heritage. And that’s why it has become one of the places of interest for a large number of tourists.
Tourist Spots of Coimbatore Some of the awe-inspiring tourist attractions of Coimbatore are as follows: Marudamalai Temple: Dedicated to Lord Murugan or Kartikeya, Marudamalai Temple is nestled on the top of a hill. These hills are a segment of the mighty Western Ghats. The enchanting surrounding of Marudamalai Temple will awe-inspire you. The entire temple has been founded in an unmatched Dravidian style that dates back to 1200 years ago. The colorful gopuram won’t fail to amaze you. The hills are believed to house different kinds of medicinal herbs. Eachanari Vinayagar Temple: The presiding deity of this temple is Lord Vinayagar or Ganesh. The main attraction of Eachanari Vinayagar Temple is its huge 6-foot tall lord Ganesha idol, which is among the biggest idols of the god in entire South India.
If you’re in Coimbatore in times of the Ganesh Chaturthi, don’t forget to visit the Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Perur Pateeswarar Temple: Devoted to the Hindu God Lord Shiva, Perur Pateeswarar Temple was founded by the Cholas. As per the belief, the age of this temple is thousands of years. The stone sculptures and pillar of Perur Pateeswarar Temple are just awe-inspiring. The key attraction of his temple is the golden statue of Lord Shiva. So, don’t forget to visit this temple while you’re in Coimbatore. Parambikkulam Wildlife Sanctuary: Settled in the mighty Western Ghats, the Parambikkulam Wildlife Sanctuary is a popular tourist attraction of Coimbatore.
Sprawling throughout 285 square kilometers of area, this spot is a tiger reserve. Also, being a protected habitat of different endangered species, Parambikkulam Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the must-visit destinations of Coimbatore. Foods Activities of Coimbatore If you’re a foodie, then you’ll have a lot of food options in Coimbatore, ranging from famous Indian snacks, local delicacies, and renowned international cuisines. During the lunchtime each day or in times of tea breaks, you’d witness street vendors with a crowd of office-goers, indulging in mouth-watering foods. While in Coimbatore, you’ll get dosas in almost each and every restaurant. You can discover this food item in different types of fillings. Accompanied with coconut chutney, dosas are one of the must-try dishes in Coimbatore. Restaurants here are making innovations and introducing various new types of dosas. Shopping Activities of Coimbatore Are you shopaholic and looking for improving your shopping skills at Coimbatore? You’ll get a lot of options for shopping in this place. Some of the best places for shopping in Coimbatore include Brookfield's Mall, Shree Devi Textile, Oppanakara Street, Nalli Saree Store, S K Pearl & Crafts, and so on. Nightlife of Coimbatore Some of the places to experience the nightlife in Coimbatore include WXYZ, Black Box, Pitstop, The Cotton Bar, Latitude 11, Underworld Bar and so on. Plan your trip today!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.