Ernakulam is a perfect tourist destination to have some great relaxation
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-090
Availability: In Stock
Ernakulam: A perfect tourist destination to have some great relaxation
A beautiful amalgamation of age-old and modern tourist destinations, Ernakulam is a perfect place to plan a great holiday. While in Ernakulam, you can discover massive business hubs. Also, with a synagogue (400 years old), ancient mosques, Portuguese houses, and the mesmerizing views of Business Raj are there. One of the main attractions of Ernakulam is the enchanting Keralan art shows. It’s also wonderful to witness how this place is influenced by different civilizations like Chinese, Portuguese, French, Persian, English, Dutch, and Jews. The combination of architecture, art, foods, and great hospitality has made Ernakulam one of the must-visit places. Tourist Attractions of Ernakulam Some of the incredible tourist destinations of Ernakulam are as follows: The Museum of Mattancherry: A leisurely walk all around the lanes of beautiful Fort Kochi will make you experience the simple, old-fashioned locality of Mattancherry. As per the belief, this street (called ‘cheri’) used to be filled up with mutton butchers.
And that’s why this place was known as “Muttoncherry.” With the passage of time, “Muttoncherry” has been converted into “Mattancherry.” While visiting this place, you can discover age-old architectures and also the cultural and social impressions of foreigners of the bygone era. All history buffs, travelers, and artists should definitely visit this place. Film-makers should also pay a visit to Mattancherry to get some new ideas on their project. Vypeen Island: Don’t forget to visit Vypeen Island while you’re in Ernakulam. A mesmerizing ferry ride will take you to this awe-inspiring island that’s peppered with magnificent backwaters, beaches, and a line-up of hotels and restaurants. The picturesque views and serenity away from the hustles and bustles of the city have made Vypeen island an enchanting tourist spot for love birds and nature enthusiasts. Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary: It’s one of the initial bird sanctuaries in God’s own country (Kerala) with wonderful natural views. Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary houses to a large number of endangered species of different migratory birds. The rich green forest is dedicated to mahogany, rosewood, teak, and rubber plants. Don’t forget to take a pair of binoculars with you while going to visit this bird sanctuary.
The ideal time to visit the Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary is between the months of November and March. Cherai Beach: While you’re on Vypin Island, don’t forget to visit the mesmerizing Cherai Beach. Sprawling across 15 km of wild and rocky beauty, this beach is a serene location, ideal for unwinding and relaxation. Albeit the locality is not overcrowded with major hotels and restaurants, you’ll discover small food joints to relish yummy chips and pakoras. Stretched paddy fields, awe-inspiring lagoons, and enchanting coconut grooves have decorated with the beach-side road. Your Ernakulam tour will remain incomplete without visiting Cherai beach. Hill Palace: If you want to know about the rich culture and heritage of Kochi, Hill Palace should be in your bucket list.
This popular heritage museum is home to innumerable archaeological artifacts. You can also witness various belongings of the Maharaja of Kochi in this museum. Foods, Shopping, and Nightlife of Ernakulam Ernakulam is popular for its offering of different seafood. Seafood is prepared in various techniques in this place by making use of coconut milk. The procedure also includes the wrapping of the fish within a leaf. Moreover, it’s also prepared by simply frying with a number of species. You will also get anything and everything in shopping destinations of Fort Kochi and Ernakulam within budget. Island D Cochin, D D Retreat Club, Big Brothers Club, We One Club, etc are some places where you can discover the nightlife of Ernakulam. Plan a great trip today!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.