Indore: An Enchanting Place to plan a great holiday trip
|Brief||Indore is an amazing place with an amalgamation of incredible tourist destinations, sumptuous foods, amazing shopping spots, and vibrant nightlife. You’ll definitely create some beautiful memories during your visit to Indore.|
Package Code: AXN-084
Availability: In Stock
Indore: An Enchanting Place to plan a great holiday trip
Are you planning for your next holiday trip? Indore can be an ideal place to spend some relaxing time. Some of the popular tourist spots of Indore include Lalbagh Palace, Central Museum of Indore, Rajwada, Sarafa Market, Annapurna Temple, Patalpani Waterfall, and so on. The incredible grandeur, delightful cuisines, culture, heritage, historical monuments, busting streets, etc of Indore will make you delightful. Indore is a great amalgamation of glorious bygone era and modernism and so it has got a unique identity. Being known as the cultural capital of Madhya Pradesh, Indore is also popular for its mesmerizing weather all around the year. The joy will multiply when you’ll start discovering its colorful streets and enthralling monuments. If you have ever been to Mumbai, you will feel an uncanny resemblance of these two cities in terms of architectural grandeur and hybrid culture. So, Indore is also called ‘Mini Bombay’. Being the largest cities of Madhya Pradesh and a key industrial center of central India, Indore dictates the glorious history through the most of its tourist spots.
Tourist Spots of Indore Some of the tourist attractions of Indore are as follows: Rajwada: Rajwada is all about divisions into two important parts. Where one part is dedicated to a temple, another one is a mesmerizing palace. It’s actually a marvelous 7-storied structure, nestled in the vicinity of Chhatris. A large number of people- both locals and visitors- frequent Rajwada all around the year. You’ll be welcomed with the enchanting, rich green garden at the entrance itself and you’ll be literally mesmerized. A great amalgamation of history and beauty, this enchanting place should be definitely added in your bucket list before visiting Rajwada. The history buffs and photographers shouldn’t miss visiting this place. It’s actually one of the topmost tourist destinations in Indore. Lalbagh Palace: Want to take some insights into the age-old history of Indore when Holkars used to rule this place, you should definitely visit Lalbagh Palace.
The intricate architecture and incredible surroundings of Lalbagh Palace will amaze you. For all these reasons, this place has become one of the prominent tourist attractions in Indore. Nestled on the bank of the popular Kahn River, the Lalbagh Palace tells the stories of Holkars. Sprawling across 28 hectares of area, this place shares amazing similarities with the renowned Buckingham Palace. The marble columns, chandeliers, and stained glass windows have added further charm to this beautiful palace. Also, don’t forget to visit Khajrana Ganesh Temple while you’re in an Indore trip. Food Activities of Indore Besides a number of awe-inspiring tourist places, Indore is also popular for its mouthwatering delicacies. If you’re a foodie, then you can think about trying out some sumptuous street foods of Indore. Originated from Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Gujarat, the street foods of this place are enough to make some beautiful memories in the entire trip.
Some popular food delicacies of Indore include Dahi Bada, Poha Jalebi, Khatta Samosa, Moong Bhajiya, Mawa Baati, Bhutte ki Kees, Dal Bafla, Jaleba, Sabudane Ki Khichdi, etc. Shopping Activities of Indore While you’re in Indore, you should definitely purchase some mouthwatering Indore Namkeens, ranging from Indore Sev, Chikkis, Mathri, Aloo Bhujia, and so on. You can also purchase some gifts, souvenirs, and other stuff while visiting different markets of Indore to sharpen your shopping skills. Nightlife of Indore You can discover the vibrant nightlife of Indore by visiting different places like 10 Downing Street, Trance the Pub, Quorum Lounge, F Bar & Kitchen, Calypso, Vidorra- EGO The Club, etc. Set your party mood and have a wonderful time ahead. Plan a trip to Indore today!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.