Lucknow mesmerizes travelers with its grandeur lets plan a great memorable holiday
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-095
Availability: In Stock
Lucknow: A Mesmerizing Destination to plan a great memorable holiday
Are you planning for a memorable trip? Then why not make a trip to a vibrant and colorful location? Lucknow is an ideal place to explore to rejuvenate your senses by visiting its well-known tourist destinations, indulging in lip-smacking foods, or by sharpening your shopping skills. Being a multicultural and immaculate tourist spot, Lucknow actually started growing in times of the 18th and the 19th centuries. The spectacular architectural wonders, appetizing cuisines, age-old monuments etc have made Lucknow a wonderful place. An enjoyable outing at Kukrail, a day-out at Imambara, an incredible picnic at the Indira Dam, or experiencing the nightlife at Marine Drive have made Lucknow a must-visit destination for all kinds of travelers.
Being popular for holding a rich culture, heritage, and glorious ambiance, Lucknow is truly a gem. Tourist Places in Lucknow Some of the prominent tourist attractions in Lucknow are as follows: Bara and Chota Imambara: Te mesmerizing structure of beautiful Bara Imambara makes one discover the rich glorious past. Founded in 1784, this beautiful spot will truly amaze you while you start exploring the enchanting Mughal ruins. Being a prominent destination for the Muslims, it gets a large number of pilgrims in times of Muharram. British Residency: Being conferred as a National Monument, British Residency is a popular tourist spot in Lucknow.
The structure (in ruins) of the Seige of Lucknow has been preserved here till this date that can be evident from the walls with bullet graze. Encircled by mesmerizing gardens, the British Residency pulls a large number of visitors. Lucknow Zoo: Also called the “The Prince of Wales Zoological Park,” this beautiful zoo covers 71.6 acres of land. Started the journey in 1921, the zoo was actually built to welcome the visit of the Prince of Wales. The Lucknow Zoo houses a lot of animals, reptiles, and birds.
Moreover, some endangered species also live here, such as Indian Wolf, White Tiger, Hog Deer, and many more. Hazratganj, Lucknow Museum, Constantia House etc are some other popular tourist spots of Lucknow. Food Activities in Lucknow Lucknow is a land of lip-smacking food delicacies. Some of the must-try foods of Lucknow are as follows: Malai Paan: You should try a malai paan following a meal while in Lucknow. The wrapping of a mesmerizing stuffing of dry fruits, sugar, saffron, khoya, and mishri is done in a paper-thin malai, accompanied by a sprinkle of rose water as well as kewra. The output is absolutely incredible. One bite of the malai of this malai paan will be a great experience for you. Gulabi Chai: Already get amazed, right? Lucknow offers gulabi chai that’s an astounding tea. Incredibly flavored with saffron, elaichi, and kewra, gulabi chai is an exceptional drink. While indulging in its taste, you’ll start feeling no less than a Nawab. Kulfi Falooda: Don’t forget to taste kulfi falooda while you’re in Lucknow.
This chilled delicacy is the best-selling foodstuff in summer times. Lucknowi Biryani, Galawati kebab, Tokri Chaat, Shahi Tukda, etc are some other food delicacies of Lucknow. Shopping Activities of Lucknow Are you a shopping enthusiast? Then you’ll get a lot of shopping options in Lucknow. Don’t forget to purchase the well-known chikan embroidery clothing. Some of the popular shopping destinations in this place include Kapoorthala, Janpath, Hazratganj, and Aminabad. If you want to purchase some incredible jewelry, don’t forget to visit Gadbadjhala. This place is very famous for its amazing jewelry works. Nightlife of Lucknow You will get multiple options to discover the nightlife in Lucknow, such as Sky Bar, Go Bananas, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Quazar, SAQI, Just View, and so on.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.