Maharashtra is perfect to spend your next vacation and make some wonderful memories
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-088
Availability: In Stock
Maharashtra: Spend your next vacation to make some wonderful memories
Are you planning a delightful trip for your next vacation? Plan a trip to Maharashtra. The amalgamation of rich, culture, and heritage with modernism, picturesque views, and enchanting tourist destinations has made Maharashtra one of the greatest and must-visit places. There’s a long stretching coastline of around 530 km through the span of the Arabian Sea. A trip to Maharashtra is about experiencing different cultures, cuisines, and traditions entwined to one thread. Sharing borders with Goa (in the south direction) and Daman (in the north direction), Maharashtra is one of the best places to spend a great holiday. Are you looking for some peace of mind with captivating hillside views? While you’re in Maharashtra, don’t forget to take views of the beautiful Sahyadri mountain ranges, nestled in the Western Ghats. The welcoming mesmerizing beaches along with the temples of architectural brilliance are enough to make people visit this place again and again.
Moreover, this beautiful state is also famous for its other leisure destinations, such as Lonavala and Matheran hill stations. Tourist Spots of Maharashtra Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary: This popular wildlife sanctuary of Maharashtra houses “Jai”- among the largest tigers as well as the only male in the overall sanctuary. This place attracts a lot of tourists and more specifically nature enthusiasts and photographers. You can plan a one-day trip to the Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary. Not only tigers but this place is also home to wild dogs, Gaur, and various other rare animals, such as flying squirrels and pangolins. And so the popularity of this tourist spot has been increased. Ambazari Lake & Garden: Adorned with so many lakes, Nagpur is one of the most popular cities in Maharashtra. Ambazari Lake is among the most popular tourist attractions in Nagpur and it’s mainly due to being the largest one in this city. You can spend a relaxed and peaceful time amidst the soulful nature. Moreover, a garden sprawling across 25 acres of area is located alongside this lake like icing on the cake. All nature enthusiasts should definitely visit the Ambazari Lake & Garden. Some other awe-inspiring tourist destinations of Maharashtra include Aurangabad, Ajanta Caves, Lonavala, Mahabaleshwar, Mumbai, Panchgani, Pune, Shirdi, Ellora Caves, Ganpatipule, Nashik, Ratnagiri, and so on. Food Activities in Maharashtra Maharashtrian cuisine holds unique features and it’s completely different from the rest of the country.
You can discover various types of mouthwatering chutneys, salads, and pickle throughout your Maharashtra trip. While indulging in a Maharashtrian thali, expect to taste rich flavors that’ll literally appease your soul. Not only Maharashtrian preparations are tempting but also superbly yummy. The mesmerizing flavors, spices, and aroma of these dishes will make you spellbound. The Maharashtrian cuisine incorporates a large number of dishes, ranging from mild to extremely spicy. The staples of this diet include rice, wheat, vegetables, lentils, bajri, jowar etc. You can discover the strong aroma of spices (like kala masala i.e. Maharashtrian masala) along with ginger and garlic during a lot of Maharashtrian food preparations. Pohay (Pohe), Misal Pav, Pithla Bhakri, Sabudana Khichdi, Bharli Vangi, Wada / Vada Pav, Aamti, Rassa, Puran Poli, etc are some of the popular dishes of Maharashtra. Shopping in Maharashtra If you’re an avid shopper, you’ll get a lot of shopping options in Maharashtra. Since it’s a big state you’ll get different specialties in different districts. Set your location and budget and purchase something to make your trip to Maharashtra memorable. Nightlife of Maharashtra World of Bollywood India Tours, Prithvi Theatre, Kitty Su Mumbai, Breeze Lounge Powai, etc are some of the nightlife options in Maharashtra. Plan your trip to Maharashtra today!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.