Mussoorie is Nature’s Paradise and Immaculate Tourist Destination
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-097
Availability: In Stock
Mussoorie: Nature’s Paradise and Immaculate Tourist Destination- A Discussion
If you want to unwind and look forward to spending your next holiday amidst beautiful natural surroundings, Mussoorie sets a perfect destination for you. Rich forests of cedars and deodars blanket the slopes throughout the gushing rivers, mesmerizing hill station, and spectacular waterfalls. Also, the captivating mountainside is dotted with incredible temples. While in Mussoorie, it will be an adventurous experience to experience the Gun Hill ropeway. You can also go to a leisurely walk throughout the Mall Road and indulge in some appetizing foods in one of the beautifully-maintained restaurants. The spellbinding views of mountain ranges are enough to get encouragement to visit Mussoorie. Some of the top-notch tourist attractions in Mussoorie include Bhoomi Wax Museum, Dhanaulti, Lal Tibba, Lake Mist, and so on. Popularly known as the ‘Queen of the Hills,’ Mussoorie is getting a lot of popularity with the passage of time. Be it Indians, mountain enthusiasts, or foreign, Mussoorie has something to offer to every type of tourist. Are you really interested in adrenaline-pumping activity? Then, you can take part in trekking to spend some mesmerizing moments with nature.
Tourist Attractions of Mussoorie Mussoorie is a perfect spot to unwind in your next weekend (for people of nearby cities) or plan a family trip. It’s time to talk about some enchanting tourist attractions of Mussoorie in brief: Kempty Falls: Regarded as one of the best waterfalls in Uttarakhand, the Kempty Falls is surrounded by lofty mountain cliff. This enthralling water body falls from a considerable height and so it’s said to be further divided into five various streams. Nag Tibba Trek: Trekking in the mighty Himalayas is great bliss. But, that doesn’t mean that all routes are full of challenges. There are various easy treks also available in which a beginner can easily participate and Nag Tibba is among those trekking options. Mossy Falls: While in Mussoorie, you should definitely pay a visit to the enchanting Mossy Falls. Settled amidst lush greenery, this enchanting water body falls from the elevation of 145 meters in a cascading manner by sending out white mists throughout.
Food Activities in Mussoorie Apart from being a mesmerizing tourist spot, Mussoorie also offers a great assortment of lip-smacking foods to its locals and tourists. Momos: A type of steamed bun along with a delectable feeling with the touch of chili and garlic, momos are served with chutneys. Most of the people prefer Schezwan chutney with momos. During the cold, chilly weather, mouthwatering momos accompanied with spicy chutney will make your Mussoorie trip more memorable. Omelet: While strolling around the streets of Mussoorie, don’t forget to indulge in a tasty omelette in one of many restaurants. You’ll have a choice of different type of omelettes. Hot omelette while amidst the mountains of Mussoorie will create some beautiful memories. Some of the best street foods of Mussoorie include Aaloo ke Gutke, Kafuli/Kapaa, Phaanu, etc. Shopping Activities in Mussoorie If you’re a shopping enthusiast, you will come across a number of small markets and places in Mussoorie.
You can purchase antique items, clothing, books, and so on to make your trip memorable or gift your relatives and friends. Tibetan Market, Mall Road Market, Classic Emporium, Gandhi Chowk, etc are some of the popular shopping destinations in Mussoorie. Nightlife in Mussoorie If you want to discover the nightlife in Mussoorie, then you’ll have a number of options, such as Tapas Bar, The Tavern Restaurant, Woody Barrel Bar, The Victorian Bar, Dickens Bar, etc. Mussoorie is a wonderful place to spend a great holiday. It’s time to plan an itinerary for Mussoorie. Have a wonderful journey ahead!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.