Nashik is A Mesmerizing Tourist Attraction to plan your next trip
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-091
Availability: In Stock
Nashik: A Mesmerizing Tourist Attraction to plan your next trip
Popularly termed as the 'wine capital of India,’ Nashik is one of the best places to plan your next trip. Actually, you will get opportunities to discover various spots while in Nashik. The 'Grape city' is home to the renowned Kumbhmela. Settled on the banks of mighty Godavari River, Nashik is surrounded by nine hills. If you’re a spiritual being, you should surely visit this place to purify your mind, body, and soul. Tourist Places of Nashik Some of the awe-inspiring tourist spots of Nashik are as follows: Saptashrungi: While in Nashik, don’t forget to visit Saptashrungi. Being a sacred place, it’s settled in around 60 KM of distance from Nashik. Mythology says that it is home to Goddess Bhagawati. A large number of pilgrims and visitors visit this place every year. Approx beautiful 108 water reservoirs are present on Saptashrungi. These reservoirs are called Kundas. Coin Museum: Nestled amidst a hilly region and surrounded by awe-inspiring natural scenarios, Coin Museum is one of the popular tourist spots of Nashik. Settled in the vicinity of the popular Anjeri Hill, the Coin Museum started its journey in 1980 with the aim of making the public familiar with Indian coins as well as the associated history. You’ll discover different mesmerizing coins, photographs, molds, replicas, dyes, and short write-ups and thus you can gain amazing knowledge. You should definitely visit the Coin Museum, as it’s only one of its type in Asia.
You can feel the uniqueness after visiting this place. Sita Gumpha: If you want to know about age-old legends of India, you shouldn’t miss visiting the Sita Gumpha. Nestled in the nearby proximity of the incredible Kalaram Temple, Sita Gumpha experiences a lot of pilgrims every year. Pandavleni Caves: Are you an adventurous being? Then, Pandavleni Caves should be in your bucket list for sure. You’ll surely get incredible experiences after visiting the Pandavleni Caves. Settled on an elevation of around 300 ft, these awe-inspiring caves are located in between a rich green forest. The Pandavleni Caves are also a perfect spot for unwinding and relaxation.
It sets an ideal destination for nature enthusiasts as well. Are you a painter? Then, it will be a great experience for you to paint the awe-inspiring landscape on your canvas. Some other popular tourist destinations of Nashik include Ram Kund, Muktidham Mandir, Sri Dharmachakra Prabhav Tirth Jain Mandir, Sri Kalaram Mandir, Trimbakeshwar/ Tryambakeswar, Someshwar Waterfalls / Dudhsagar Falls, Sundarnarayan Temple, and so on. Food Activities of Nashik Are you a foodie? Then, you’ll have a lot of food options in Nashik. You can indulge in some of the mouthwatering street foods of Nashik, such as an array of Maharashtrian foods- modak, kutchi dabeli or vada pav. It’s like a mesmerizing experience to relish crunchy sabudana vadas. Shopping in Nashik Some of the best shopping destinations of Nashik are as follows: Saraf Bazaar: It is among the busiest spots of Nashik, where you can discover every type of jewelry and bijouterie, ranging from earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings.
Don’t forget to buy some of the souvenirs and gifts from Saraf Bazaar to make your Nashik trip memorable. Tibetan Bazaar: When it comes to chilly winter preparation, Nashik’s Tibetan Bazaar becomes a perfect destination to purchase all types of woolen items, such as gloves, socks, mufflers, scarves, jackets, and sweaters at budget-friendly price structures. Nightlife in Nashik Are you a nocturnal being? Nashik offers a number of nightlife places, such as Sula Vineyards, The Foundry- Industrial Bar & Sport, 21st Century Bar & Restaurant, Cellar Door @ York, Player Sports Lounge, etc. Plan a trip today!
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.