Plan your next trip to Bhopal to spend an amazing vacation
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-087
Availability: In Stock
Plan your next trip to Bhopal to spend an amazing vacation
Are you planning for a memorable trip? Bhopal can be an ideal location for you. Moti Masjid, Sanchi Stupa, Shaukat Mahal, Bhimbetka Caves, Udayagiri Caves, Upper Lake, etc are some of the popular tourist attractions of Bhopal. Being a rich cultural and natural hub, Bhopal is the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. Peppered with a lot of incredible tourist attractions, Bhopal is a perfect gateway if you want to spend some time in solitary. Maybe you look for some adrenaline-pumping adventure or want to discover the reminiscence of the glorious past. You’d be delighted by witnessing the amalgamation of history and modernism. Initially, Bhopal was known as Bhojpal, dedicated to the renowned Raja Bhoj. It’s also regarded among the greenest Indian cities. Maybe you’re a tourist or backpacker- you’d find an abundance of interesting places and scenic spots in Bhopal.
Whether you’re looking for adventure, spirituality, history, or culture, you’ll get everything in Bhopal. A long list of awe-inspiring tourist attractions includes mesmerizing lakes, incredible temples, historic mosques, and so on. Moreover, forts and royal palaces have added further charm to this city and thus you can also witness the grandeur of the bygone era. Moreover, the wildlife parks of Bhopal offer unique forest adventure. Tourist Spots of Bhopal Some of the tourist spots in Bhopal are as follows: Upper Lake: Being considered among the most popular tourist destinations in Bhopal, the Upper Lake is locally known as ‘Bada Talab’ or ‘Bhojtaal.’ Moreover, it’s the oldest Indian artificial lake that’s said to be founded by Raja Bhoj. A mesmerizing royal garden, known as Kamla Park is also there to attract more and more tourists. The soulful atmosphere of this place with these two tourist magnets will surely make your trip to Bhopal memorable.
So, don’t forget to add this place in your itinerary. Moti Masjid: Being one of the most famous mosques in India, Moti Masjid had started its journey in the year 1862. You’ll be amazed by witnessing the architecture of Moti Masjid. The beautifully-crafted architectural marvel is built with pure white marble that holds a strange resemblance with Jama Masjid of Delhi. Due to the mesmerizing, sparkling white façade, the Moti Masjid has been conferred with the name of ‘Pearl Mosque.’ A massive courtyard of this place is all about some enchanting views of beautiful Bhopal. So, don’t forget to visit Moti Masjid while you’re in Bhopal. Udayagiri Caves: Your Bhopal diary will remain incomplete without visiting the enthralling Udayagiri Caves. While visiting this place, you’ll be witnessing a spectacular collection of twenty carved caves of ancient times.
The walls of the Udayagiri Caves house some of the incredible age-old icon drawings as well as sculpturing. Food Activities in Bhopal Bhopal’s cuisine is mainly influenced by both Hindu and Muslim cultures. You’ll discover some lip-smacking vegetarian preparations throughout your tour while indulging in some of the unforgettable non-vegetarian delicacies. Some of the popular delicacies of Bhopal include Achar Gosht, Keema, Keema pulav, Biryani Pilaf, Roghan Josh, Bafla, and so on. Shopping Activities in Bhopal Regardless of your budget, you can go shopping during your Bhopal trip. You’ll discover a lot of options to buy to appease your shopping needs. Market streets of Bhopal offer a great collection of fancy shoes, mesmerizing silver ornaments, beautiful purses, leather products, and the popular Bhopal 'Batua' featured with spectacular beadwork. Nightlife in Bhopal Are you a nocturnal being? Do you want to experience the nightlife vibrancy of Bhopal? There are various options like 10 Downing Street, Tattenham Corner, High Spirits Pub and Grill, Shergar Bar, etc to explore the nightlife in Bhopal.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.