Pushkar is an Amazing Tourist Destination with Rich Heritage and Culture
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-080
Availability: In Stock
Pushkar: An Amazing Tourist Destination with Rich Heritage and Culture
Pushkar is popularly known as the abode of Lord Brahma. Moreover, if you want to spend your next holiday in one of the oldest Indian cities, you should plan a trip to Pushkar. This elegant place is dotted with some rarest temples. Settled in the popular Ajmer locale of Rajasthan, the awe-inspiring Pushkar is a sacred place for Hindu pilgrims. The amalgamation of incredible heritage and old-age magnificent appeal has made Pushkar one of the most frequented tourist spots in Rajasthan. Not only marvelous temples but Pushkar is also filled with a good number of forts, palaces, and fairs. The famous tourist destinations of Pushkar will make you visit this place repeatedly. Tourist Spots of Pushkar Pushkar is sprinkled with a lot of mesmerizing tourist attractions.
Some of them are discussed as follows: Pushkar Lake: Sprawled across more than 50 bathing Ghats, Pushkar Lake is one of the must-visit places while you’re in Pushkar. Nestled in the Ajmer region, this mesmerizing lake is settled in between of awe-inspiring slopes. Moreover, over 400 temples are there around Pushkar Lake, visited by a large number of pilgrims. A good number of devotees visit this lake for a holy dip during the fair. It’s believed to be cleansing all the sins. So, don’t forget to add Pushkar Lake in your itinerary. Jagatpita Brahma Temple: Nestled adjacent to the mesmerizing Pushkar Lake, you should definitely visit this temple when being in Pushkar. Constructed back 14th century, the renowned temple structured with marvelous architecture.
Once you’ll be inside the temple, you’ll across images of Lord Brahma. Visit Jagatpita Brahma Temple and seek blessings from Lord Brahma. Varah Temple: Varah Temple is considered one of the oldest and most prominent temples in Pushkar. Devoted to Varaha, the structure of the marvelous old architectural artwork was built in the 12th century. The awe-inspiring architecture, the perfection of the structural works, and finesse of the entire temple will amaze you. Don’t forget to add Savitri Temple, Apteshwar Temple, Rangji Temple, Man Mahal, etc in your Pushkar itinerary. Food Activities of Pushkar Since Pushkar is a prominent pilgrimage spot, you’ll get exclusively vegetarian foods here. But, the tantalizing variety of foods will certainly appease your taste buds. Pushkar is dotted with a lot of food joints and small restaurants offering mouthwatering vegetarian delicacies and street foods.
These stalls offer fresh and hot delicacies to foodies from early morning to night. Shopping in Pushkar Are you a shopaholic person? Then, you’ll get a lot of shopping options in Pushkar to make your trip memorable. The local stuff items are very popular, as compared to other shopping items. A lot of shopping destinations are there in Pushkar, where you can sharpen your shopping skills. You can choose your favorite stuff from a lot of items, such as jewelry, dresses, bags, lamps, Rajasthani puppets, and so on. Pushkar welcomes its visitors with a lot of shopping options and now it’s your turn to visit and purchase your preferred ones. Nightlife in Pushkar Pushkar is a sacred town and so restaurants here are supposed to close early.
So, if you’re a pilgrim or spiritual person, and peace-seeker, you should definitely visit Pushkar. It’s believed that once completed visiting four spiritual destinations of India, visiting Pushkar is a must to attain salvation. But, other than spiritual places, Pushkar will rejuvenate you and purify your mind, body, and soul. You’ll spend a relaxed time throughout your trip to Pushkar. The enchanting tourist destinations, mouthwatering food options, and spectacular shopping destinations will blow your mind. So, what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to Pushkar.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.