Shimla - Kullu - Manali - Trip - 5 nights / 6 Days'
Destination Covered : Shimla, Manali, Kufri, Delhi, Ridge, Mashu Peak, Rohtang, Solan, Kullu, and Chandigarh.
Day 1 Morning drive to Shimla or Simla the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh. A very popular holiday-retreat it is well-known for its Victorian architecture which is reflected in certain areas of the Mall and The Ridge. It is also a famous holiday spot for honeymoon. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens. Upon arrival at Shimla check in at the hotel. Breakfast Included
Day 2 Proceed for a half day excursion to Kufri (2500mts). Visit Indira Bungalow the Himalayan Zoo. You can also take a hike or a take a Pony up to Mashu Peak. Afternoon: is at leisure Note: Pony ride at Kufri are on direct payment basis. Breakfast Included
Day 3 Depart for Manali. Drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project Pandoh Dam Kullu Valley. Lunch shall be en-route on direct payment basis. Check in to your hotel on arrival for an overnight stay. Breakfast Included
Day 4 Early morning take a half day excursion to Rohtang Snow Point. (Closed on Tuesday). On return visit Solang Valley. You can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding Zorbing and Skiing (subject to snow) on direct payment basis. Return to Manali. Stay overnight at the hotel in Manali. Breakfast Included
Day 5 After breakfast at hotel drive to Chandigarh.Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel. Breakfast Included
Day 6 Transfer to New Delhi to board flight toward your next destination with lots of beautiful memories.
Manali is a picturesque town nestled in the Kullu valley or 'Valley of the Gods' in Himachal Pradesh. The nearest rail link is Kalka Shimla railway, and nearest airport is the small airport in Bhuntar town about 50 km south of Manali, so it’s best to use roads to reach the city from Chandigarh, Shimla, Mandi, Dehradun and Delhi. The city falls on the ancient trade route that connects it to Ladakh, Yarkand and Khotan. Beside farming growing apples, plum, pear and fishing in beas river was the most important economic activity for the locals, till tourism boom resulted in influx of tourist from across the world; especially European countries, Israel and USA. Most of them go on onward journey to Malana village about 80 km from Manali, to enjoy ‘Malana Cream’ made from local weed, considered one of the best weed variety; that is grown downhills of Parvati valley beside Malana village.
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
2. All information and content provided in this tour package are provided by the Vendor or Hotels and they are solely responsible for it.
3. We advise you to contact the Vendor or Hotels for any further information on this package before booking. They will help you better on this because we do not have any additional information on this package. If you need more information about the Vendor or Hotels Kindly mail us at email@example.com.
4. Per person rates (INR) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room and travel arrangements unless specified otherwise.
5. Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
6. For refund on cancellation please refer our cancellation, refund and exchange policy in addition to Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.
8. It may possible more conditions might apply specifically to this package, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
9. We or the supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice. If we or supplier do so we will inform you for the change, it happens in case if the situation that is out of control due to any unanticipated happenings.
10. You or any member of your party may cancel the travel arrangements at any time by giving us written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges will be applicable are as per the published cancellation policy.