Thekkady is an awe-inspiring tourist spots for a great relaxation and unwinding
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-092
Availability: In Stock
Thekkady: An awe-inspiring tourist spots for a great relaxation and unwinding
Are you looking for a great holiday trip? Do you want to spend some days amidst nature? Then, how about planning a Thekkady tour? If you want to unwind and relax your mind, body, and soul while away from the city crowd, Thekkady will be a perfect destination for you. You’ll experience natural wonders, tranquility, and wildlife in this amazing place. It will be surely a blissful experience for you. Maybe it wildlife sanctuaries housing awesome elephants and frightening tigers or serene little hamlets, Thekkady is no less than a paradise for nature enthusiasts. Nonetheless, the awe-inspiring aroma of tea, coffee, and various other spices will shift your attention to another level. If you want more, taking views of endangered animals, such as Nilgiri tahrs will be an adrenaline-pumping activity. The grandeur of places like Periyar, Murikkady, or Vandanmedu can’t be explained in words. You must visit and feel the charm. Tourist Spots of Thekkady Some of the incredible tourist destinations of Thekkady are as follows: Murikkady: One of the most picture-perfect places of Thekkady is Murikkady. You can arrange a picnic here with your near and dear ones and spend some quality time. Beautiful spice plantations cover the area.
The mesmerizing fragrance of pepper, coffee, and cardamom will appease your soul and fill your heart with great joy. The scenic views of the rich greenery and awe-inspiring series of hills will make you come to this place again and again. Literally, all city dwellers need a visit to Murikkady to breathe in the fresh air and restore their energy. Kadathanadan Kalari Center: If you want to explore the culture, history, and heritage of Kerala, you shouldn’t miss visiting the Kadathanadan Kalari Center. You’ll have an opportunity to enjoy Kalaripayattu martial arts, which are the conventional self-defense actions of God's own country. You can feel the vibes of rich traditions of Kerala by these amazing practices, designed to provide protection to guests. Also, it’s a great means to experience brilliant martial arts performance. Interested people are welcomed to learn martial arts, classified at various levels. Periyar National Park: Sprawling more than 357 square miles, the incredible Periyar National Park must be in your Thekkady itinerary. The rich flora and fauna along with the elephants as well as tiger reserve will amaze you. As a hidden gem between awe-inspiring green hills with the coverage of mesmerizing cardamom plantations, the Periyar National Park is like a paradise for photographers. Are you an adventurous being? Taking part in rafting, trekking, and safari will create some memorable experiences for you.
Mighty rivers- Periyar and Pamba flow through this enthralling place and make its ambiance truly spectacular. Vandanmedu: Vandanmedu is all about an enchanting place. The biggest attraction of this place is the annual cardamom auction. A large crowd of tourist visits this place to purchase high-quality, extraordinary, and rare cardamom.
Food Activities of Thekkady Being a prominent South Indian tourist destination, Thekkady is home the eating habits and delicacies of both Tamilnadu and Kerala. Most of the restaurants of this place offer the amalgamation of these two cuisines. The prominent foods of Thekkady include Dosa, Kappa, and Kappa. Moreover, you can also indulge in Rice and Curry prepared with vegetable and fish. Shopping and Nightlife in Thekkady Make your Thekkady trip memorable by shopping something, such as Spices, handicrafts, souvenirs, wildlife books, postcards, T-shirts, etc. To discover the vibrant nightlife and rich tradition of Thekkady, you can visit Navarasa Kathakali Centre and Mudra Cultural Centre. It’s a high time to plan a great trip to Thekkady and thus you can create some memorable experiences.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.