Trivandrum is a Very Popular and Spectacular Tourist Spot to visit
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-100
Availability: In Stock
Trivandrum: A Very Popular and Spectacular Tourist Spot to visit
Are you planning your next holiday trip but confused about the destination? Trivandrum can be the best place to unwind and spend a soulful vacation. Trivandrum, the capital city of Kerala, is the most frequented capital of India. Encircled with blissful Arabian Sea, Trivandrum sets a perfect spot for all types of tourists. While on your Trivandrum trip, don’t forget to visit its incredible tourist destinations, including Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Napier Museum, Chandrasekharan Nair Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo, Kowdiar Palace, Palkulangara Devi Temple, Malankara Church, Vellayani Lake, and so on. The serene atmosphere, impeccable and mesmerizing backwaters, captivating ponds, and quiet shorelines, etc have made Trivandrum a must-visit place. Some Tourist Spots in Trivandrum Let’s take a look at some of the popular tourist spots of Trivandrum in brief: Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum: You can explore rare specimen of amusing craftsmanship in this conventional Travancore architecture style. This place is also popular for its mesmerizing wood carvings. While visiting this beautiful palace museum, you’ll discover paintings along with different valuable collections belonged to the royal family.
Padmanabhapuram Palace: Nestled in Thuckalai, the Padmanabhapuram Palace is a brilliantly-preserved wooden palace and it also represents glorious evidence of conventional Kerala architecture. Veli Tourist Village: It’s a magnificent picnic spot, where the beautiful Veli Lake confluences with the Arabian Sea. Veli Tourist Village provides boating facilities as well. You can also hire pedal boats to discover the grandeur of the enchanting lagoon while in a leisure mood. Food Cultures of Trivandrum As opposed to many other Indian states like Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, Trivandrum offers a great assortment of non-vegetarian preparations. Are you a non-vegetarian being? Then, rest assured! You’ll get to taste various seafood and preparations of mutton, chicken, etc. Being a region of spices, you’ll get mouthwatering recipes in Trivandrum with many common ingredients, such as tamarind, coconut pastes, chillis, curry leaves, mustard seeds, and cooking oil. Some of the popular preparations of Trivandrum are as follows: Puttu with Rich Kadhala Curry: As per history, Puttu is a prominent breakfast throughout Trivandrum. It’s basically a steamed rice cake with the decoration of coconut shavings, accompanied by Kala Channa (black Chickpeas).
The taste will just divine when served on ripe banana leaves. Appam: It’s a very popular breakfast dish in Trivandrum. Basically, Appam is a revolutionary preparation with a special place within foodies. However, locals perceive this dish as a rice pancake. Truly, Trivandrum Appam will make you feel joyful. Shopping in Trivandrum Are you a shopaholic person? Then, you’ll get a lot of shopping options in Trivandrum. Some of the shopping destinations are as follows: Chalai Market: Being the most prominent market in Trivandrum, you’ll get everything from groceries to garments in Chalai Market.
Moreover, you could also sharpen your bargaining skills here. Sarwaa Lifestyle: Are you in search of local artifacts while in Trivandrum? Move towards Sarwaa Lifestyle. You can also purchase gifts or souvenirs from this place. Connemara Market: Nestled in Palayam junction (Trivandrum), the Connemara Market offers wholesome vegetables, fruits, and spices. Why not take a visit to Connemara Market while in Trivandrum? Nightlife in Trivandrum Are you a nocturnal being? Then, you’d definitely enjoy the nightlife in Trivandrum. Albeit most shops closed following 10 PM, a number of places, such as beaches offer enchanting nightlife with your near and dear ones. Since Trivandrum belongs to Kerala, safety and security is not a concern at all. So, Trivandrum is a fully secured place for nightlife enthusiasts, you can discover its spectacular nightlife better. It’s time for planning a trip to Trivandrum. You can make some beautiful memories here for sure.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.