Ujjain is an Amazing Tourist Spot to plan your Next Trip
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-081
Availability: In Stock
Ujjain: An Amazing Tourist Spot to plan your Next Trip
Being known as the ‘Temple City’, Ujjain is a must-visit place for only pilgrims and spiritual persons but it’s an ideal destination for purifying mind, body, and soul. Settled with a lot of old, new, small, and big temples, Ujjain is one of the significant religious destinations in India. Not only temples but this mesmerizing city is also adorned with some historic places. Nestled on the bank of mighty Shipra River, Ujjain has become popular for being the venue of world-renowned Kumbh Mela. So, if you want to seek blessings from Almighty God while being a sacred place, Ujjain can be an ideal destination for you. Tourist Spots in Ujjain Some of the incredible tourist spots in Ujjain are as follows: Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple: Don’t forget to add Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple to your Ujjain itinerary. This temple is regarded among the most popular Hindu temples of Lord Shiva. Being one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, Shree Mahakaleshwar Temple has nestled aside of e Rudra Sagar lake. Visit this temple and seek blessings from Lord Shiva, who is known as Swayambhu here.
It’s the most prominent temple in this scared city while being also known for its popular Bhasm Aarti. Kal Bhairav Temple: This temple is supposed to be linked with the Tantra of Hinduism. That means you’ll be witnessing a lot of sadhus with ash-covered bodies accompanied with long matted hair on a daily basis. You can also witness a Shivalinga positioned under a holy banyan tree. The festival of Mahashivratri is observed here with great devotion and enthusiasm and it’s when a great number of devotees visit this temple. So, don’t forget to visit Kal Bhairav Temple while you’re in Ujjain. Vedha Shala: It’s believed that outstanding works related to astronomy like Panch Siddhanta and Surya Siddhanta had been in Ujjain. So, don’t miss visiting this place to discover an amazing planetarium plus a telescope for observing Mars, Jupiter, and Moon along with their satellites. Vedha Shala is not only a popular tourist spot in Ujjain but it is also used for the purpose of weather forecasting.
Food Activities in Ujjain Are you a foodie and looking for appeasing your taste buds while in Ujjain? Definitely, you’ll find out some mouthwatering food options in this place. Actually, Ujjain foods are a great amalgamation of the Holkar and the Sultanate cooking traditions. Moreover, you’d also discover the liberal use of Ghee in Ujjain’s cuisines. The scrumptious Sabzi Poori appeases taste buds and it’s really difficult to set oneself apart from indulging in this deep-fried flat Indian bread accompanied by spicy potato curry. Dal Bafla is another specialty of Ujjain and it’s actually the Malwa version of popular Dal Bati of Rajasthan. Poha Jalebi is a popular breakfast item where flavorful rice flakes are served with hot Jalebi. You’ll be finding this breakfast delicacy in everywhere in Ujjain. Shopping in Ujjain Not only being a popular tourist spot but Ujjain is also an ideal space for sharpening your shopping skills.
The craftsmanship in beautiful stone carvings is really mesmerizing and purchasing some of these items means making your tour memorable. Moreover, you can also purchase textiles, or home art pieces while in Ujjain. If you want to relish some flavorful food items in Ujjain, there are options galore for kachori or samosa to indulge in. Many other mouthwatering savor snacks are also available in Ujjain. Nightlife in Ujjain Ujjain is dotted with a number of chai shops but vibrant bars are just a few in number. You can discover a colorful nightlife at Hotel Shipra Residency. So, plan your Ujjain trip today.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.