Vadodara is an Incredibly Vibrant Place to plan a great holiday
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-099
Availability: In Stock
Vadodara: An Incredibly Vibrant Place to plan a great holiday
Earlier known as Baroda, Vadodara is a very popular and the largest city in the Indian State of Gujarat. Settled on the bank of mighty Vishwamitri River, in the direction of the south-east direction of Ahmedabad, Vadodara is about massive monuments, amazing museums, and enchanting gardens. These tourist places depict the rich Indian history and so you should definitely visit these incredible spots while in Vadodara. Tourist Attractions of Vadodara Vadodara is a beautiful place to spend a wonderful vacation. Let’s talk about some of its prominent tourist places in brief: Sayaji Baug:
It’s a wonderful garden that had been dedicated to the inhabitants of Vadodara by Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad III. Being prominently known as Kamati Baug, Sayaji Baug is among the largest gardens within Western India. This beautiful garden features 98 species of trees and is dotted with incredible flora and fauna. Sprawling around 113 acres area, Sayaji Baug is also a home of the Sayaji Baug Zoo, an enchanting Picture Gallery, the popular Baroda Museum, and the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Planetarium. EME Temple: Devoted to Dakshinamurthy (One of Lord Shiva’s forms), the marvelous EME Temple had been constructed by the Indian army authorities.
The architectural style of this temple is contemporary. The significance of this temple is secularism that displays several religions practiced in India. Don’t forget to visit this beautiful temple while you’re in Vadodara. Sursagar Lake: Sursagar Lake is also called Chand Talao and it is nestled in between of the Vadodara city. Having a Lord Shiva statue of 120 ft height, the water of Sursagar Lake never dries up. A number of underground gates present here for emptying the water into the popular Vishwamitri River while the level of water gets increased. Some other spectacular tourist spots in Vadodara include Makarpura Palace, University of Baroda, Kirti Stambh, Aurobindo Ashram, Maharaja Sayajirao Kirti Mandir, Khanderao Market, Nyay Mandir, Nazarbaug Palace, and so on. Food Activities in Vadodara The incredible Vadodara city offers the mouthwatering Gujarati cuisine. Albeit Gujarat is a coastal state but the cuisine in approx all its cities is vegetarian. So, while you’re in a Vadodara trip, you should definitely try some authentic Gujarati preparations. Gujarati Khichdi: Don’t forget to try appetizing during your Vadodara trip. Being a combination of lentil and over cooked rice, the authentic Gujarati Khichdi is accompanied by pickle and buttermilk. Gujarati Thali: You should definitely relish a mouthwatering Gujarati Thali in Vadodara that contains rice, dal or kadhi, rotli, and mix vegetable gravy.
Albeit the number of preparations might be less but every single recipe is fulfilling and lip-smacking. This Thali comes with buttermilk that is accompanied with different spices. Don’t forget to indulge in Muthia, Khandvi, Dhokla, etc while you’re in Vadodara. Shopping in Vadodara Trade wise Vadodara is a crucial city in Gujarat. This place is a land of painters and artists. Also, Vadodara is popular due to its mesmerizing handcrafted textile. So, if you’re a shopaholic person, don’t forget to purchase some goods to make your trip memorable. You will get beautiful traditional yet contemporary top-notch textiles.
You can purchase some beautiful sarees and Bandhani dress material in Vadodara. Also, you can go for different dress materials, accompanied by beadwork, Zari works, sequins, embellished mirrors, and shells. Patola silk sarees, silver jewelry, art pieces, and paintings are incredible takeaways from Vadodara. Nightlife in Vadodara As opposed to disco cultures that are evident in various cities, Gujarat is a land of unique and vibrant nightlife with cultural programs, folk dances, and theatre performances. And truly you can discover different colors of life in this nightlife exploration.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.