Varkala is a beautiful place to plan your next holiday trip
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-085
Availability: In Stock
Varkala: A beautiful place to plan your next holiday trip
Are you looking for a beach holiday? Make your plan to visit Varkala, Kerala. This mesmerizing destination is ideal for experiencing swimming and sunbathing. Moreover, the awe-inspiring sunset views during the evening hours are just mind-blowing. Being the key religious centers of God’s own country, Varkala is home to several holy places, such as age-old Sivagiri Mutt and Vishnu Temple. Tourist Spots of Varkala Some of the tourist destinations of Varkala are as follows: Anjengo Fort: While you’re in Varkala, don’t forget to add Anjengo Fort in your bucket list. You’ll get opportunities to discover remaining of the age-old English Fort. And you’d be surprised to know that this fort was targeted many times by foreigners. Now, this mesmerizing fort has been maintained by the National Heritage Monuments. Don’t forget to discover enchanting Muthalapuzhi Lake, nestled on the vicinity to this fort. The mind-blowing backwater stretch is dotted with a number of coconut trees. Nonetheless, the Anjengo Fort serves as the initial signaling station for the incoming ships from England.
You should visit this place between the months of December and March because climate becomes mesmerizing and you’d definitely have a great experience by discovering this place during these seasons. Sivagiri Mutt: Nestled in the beautiful Varkala city, Sivagiri Mutt is a prominent sacred destination that you shouldn’t miss visiting. Being the headquarter of the Sree Narayana Dharma Sangham, Sivagiri Mutt is among the well-known holy destinations in God’s own country. A large number of followers and pilgrims pay a visit to this place from India and other countries. Nestled on the enchanting plateau, this holy place has been encircled by incredible greenery. Covering more than 200 acres, Sivagiri Mutt is featured with multi-tiered white terraces. Varkala Beach & Cliff: It’s one of the prominent locations in Varkala.
The mesmerizing Varkala beach is well-known for its impeccable sands, rock cliffs, mineral springs, and azure waters. The cliff is dotted with restaurants, shops, beach houses, and resorts- everything that visitors are looking for. Don’t forget to discover the amazing views of the sunrise as well as sunset from this mind-blowing beach. Being popularly called Papanasam beach, Varkala Beach & Cliff is literally an enchanting destination of Varkala. Food Activities in Varkala The local delicacies of Varkala, including poppadum, Kerala dal, okra, banana curry, or curry paste are served in a number of eating joints. The cuisine of Varkala shares similarity with its surrounding places and you’d discover the prominence of seafood in this place. Local fishermen catch seafood here and then show in front of a lot of restaurants. Even you can choose your preferred food directly from the respective source.
Your food will be cooked in the tandoor and voila! Discover the mesmerizing sunset views while savoring some of the freshest and sumptuous foods of this place. Vegetarian delicacies are available as well in various places. Don’t forget to relish some traditional Kerala food served on a banana leaf. Really amazing! Shopping in Varkala Are you a shopping buff? Then, don’t forget to visit Varkala’s North Cliff to buy some enchanting silk fabrics along with other stuff, such as trinkets, spices, sarongs, tea masala, mixed western music CDs, and various types of mesmerizing coffee. Don’t forget to discover Khadi Stores, Beach Bazaars, and Tibetan shops to purchase some beautiful stuff at affordable costs. Nightlife in Varkala Are you a nocturnal being? Then, can visit places like Chill Out Lounge, Sky Lounge, or Ginger Lounge / Mango House during your stay in Varkala. It’s time to plan a great trip to Varkala and create some awesome memories to be cherished later.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.