Visakhapatnam a tour to fun-filled and incredible city
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-072
Availability: In Stock
Plan an incredible and fun-filled trip on your next vacation to Visakhapatnam
If you’re looking for spending your holiday in a picturesque destination, Visakhapatnam/Vizag can be a perfect option for you. Tourist Spots of Visakhapatnam Visakhapatnam is a lot to offer to its tourists and so it’s not possible to compile all of them here.
Let’s discover some of the very popular tourist attractions of Visakhapatnam: INS Kursura Submarine Museum: Also termed as Swarna Jyoti Museum, Naval Museum is all about displaying the incredible artifacts belonged to Indian nautical history. Here, you’d come across various models, pictures, and other manifests. Thus you can get to know about the rich old history of the Indian marine.
It will be a joyful experience for you to be familiar with the immense development of Indian Navy following the Indian Independence.
Simhachalam Temple: Also being popular as “Simhadri temple,” the marvelous Simhachalam Temple is nestled atop a hill. This holy place is devoted to Simhachalam- one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu. A large number pilgrims visit this temple to seek blessings from Lord. The temple is west facing that accommodates some of the mesmerizing set of Kalinga architecture.
Araku Valley: It is one of the popular tourist spots in Visakhapatnam. Nestled at the good elevation, the main attraction of Araku Valley is its massive coffee plantation. The beautiful Araku Valley is known for its organic coffee production.
Have you heard of “Araku Emerald?” It’s the best brand of coffee that’s sold throughout the world. You’ll also be amazed by the grandeur of its hill resort. Tribal Museum Araku: Started a glorious journey in 1996, the Tribal Museum Araku has preserved the enchanting handicrafts (belong to the particular area) produced by tribal.
Albeit, there’s no historical data of this museum, you should definitely visit this place to discover the incredible tribal lifestyle and culture. The whole complex has been made out of mud along with other metals. Thus it has successfully got a rural and conventional view.
Ramakrishna Mission Beach: Rama Krishna Beach is a popular attraction where lots of people gather throughout the peak seasons of summer. The picture-perfect scenario and the ambiance of this beach are really appreciating. You’d really spend quality time in Rama Krishna Beach.
Kailasagiri Park: It is one of the favored tourist attractions in Visakhapatnam. Being founded by the Vishakhapatnam Urban Development Authority, Kailasagiri Park was declared as a plastic-free zone. Since its height is 360 feet, you can easily take a roof-top view of the enchanting surroundings.
Kailasagiri Park also serves as a picnic spot. If you’re looking for a perfect weekend destination at Visakhapatnam, Kailasagiri Park can be your option. Foods of Visakhapatnam Visakhapatnam is a land of some mouthwatering cuisines- one of the topmost attractions of this place. It’s also noteworthy that some most prominent preparations of Andhra cuisine have stemmed from this city.
Pela Vadiyalu, Chepala Pulusu, Teepi Avakaya, and Madugula Halwa, etc are some of those recipes. So, don’t forget to indulge in some of the mouthwatering dishes of Visakhapatnam.
Shopping in Visakhapatnam? Are you a shopaholic being? Then you will find out a lot of shopping destinations at Visakhapatnam to appease your soul. Lepakshi Handicrafts Emporium, S.R Shopping Mall, Vinis Shopping Mall, Jagadamba Centre, Kurupam Market, CMR Shopping Mall, and Daba Gardens, etc some of the popular shopping sites of Visakhapatnam.
Nightlife in Visakhapatnam Are you a nocturnal being? Do you want to discover the vivid nightlife of Visakhapatnam? Then you’d get a good number of options like Dusk Palm Beach, Xtreme Sports Bar, Mustang Bar, Marco Polo, Tribe-The Park, and so on. Plan your trip to Visakhapatnam today and have a great holiday.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
1. This tour package is under offer.
2. Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
3. No hidden charges
4. You can buy any time within next 12-months.
5. You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
6. The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
7. Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
8. Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
9. We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
10. We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.