Discover Wayanad and its grandeur and vibrancy
|Meal||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Package Includes||Sightseeing, Meals, Stay in good hotels|
|Vehicle||Private car for sightseeing|
|Package Excludes||Anything not included in the tour package.|
|Payment||At the time of Checkout you can use multiple payment options. Like Book Now Pay Later, EMI, Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card.|
Package Code: AXN-054
Availability: In Stock
Wayanad: An Incredible Natural Paradise for all Kinds of Tourists
Nestled on the mesmerizing edge of Tamil Nadu and Kerala, the beautiful Wayanad is no less than a treat for every kind of tourist. Adorned with greenery, Wayanad is a complete package of amazing tourist destinations, appetizing foods, shopaholic’s paradise, and vibrating nightlife.
Tourist Spots of Wayanad Wayanad is filled with a lot of captivating tourist spots. So, let’s check out some of those in brief: Banasura Sagar Dam: If you’re planning to visit Wayanad, don’t forget to add Banasura Sagar Dam in your itinerary. It is among the topmost tourist attractions dotted with the well-known Karamanathodu tributary.
Surrounded by spellbinding nature, the dam offers a lot of adrenaline-pumping activities (e.g. trekking). Chembra Peak: If your plan is to unwind in the coming weekend, Chembra Peak in Wayanad can be your destination. With the proximity of Meppady town, Chembra Peak is the highest top in mesmerizing Wayanad.
Chembra Peak actually connects Nilgiri hills (Tamil Nadu) with Vallarimala (Kozhikode). Kuruva Island: All nature enthusiasts should definitely visit in their Wayanad trip. Here, you can witness a beautiful amalgamation of various natural colors. Being one of the best tourist spots in Wayanad, it’s actually a protected river delta housing a lot of islands throughout the heart of famous Kabini River.
Edakkal Caves: The marvelous edakkal caves are prominent for its amazing pictorial explanations (also called cave art) that might be from way back 6000 B C. To reach the hollows, you need to trek along the Ambukutty Mala. The approx time will be taken for climbing the hill is about 45 minutes. And literally, you’d be amazed and contended by visiting these enchanting historical caves.
Chain Tree: Counted among the less visited Wayanad tourist spots, Chain Tree is a place to behold the rich history of this place. A large number of tourists from various places in the world come to visit this place. It’s basically a Ficus tree, featuring various stories and legends. This tree holds a huge steel chain. Food Activities of Wayanad If you’re about to Wayanad (Kerala), don’t forget to savor the mouthwatering traditional Kerala sadya where a number of traditional vegetarian dishes are presented on a banana leaf.
Other than an integral part of the world-renowned Kerala cuisine, it’s also an attractive part of each and every big festival in Kerala. Killikoodu is a great appetizing Malabar snack that’s basically prepared in times of the Ramzan season. So, all non-vegetarians! Don’t miss this dish if you get a scope to indulge in it. Are you a biriyani enthusiast? Then you shouldn’t leave Wayanad without tasting Malabar Biriyani. Its popularity has sprawled around the globe. Also termed as Thalassery biryani, Malabar Biriyani features spices and rice, chicken as the key ingredients. You’ll completely lose in its rich aroma and outstanding taste.
Shopping in Wayanad If you’re a shopaholic, don’t forget to buy something from Wayanad to preserve your travel memories. You will purchase some Kerala spices or Wayanad’s handloom and handicraft products. The mesmerizing crafts are basically made out of coconut shells, wood, canes, ivory, and metals. Also, you can discover furniture items, textiles, and garments of superior quality at budget-friendly prices. It will be a pleasure to buy Munnar tea, Spices, Wayanad coffee, embroidered mats, and so on.
Nightlife in Wayanad When it comes to nightlife, Wayanad offers a lot of spectacular options like Aiswarya Theatre, Kabini Bar & Restaurant, Ananthaveera Theatre, Hotel Pankaj, and so on. That means you’d get a lot of options to discover and feel the vibrancy of Wayanad to the fullest. So, why are you waiting for? Plan your Wayanad trip today.
Tour Itinerary - 2 Nights and 3 Days
Day 1: Check-in in the hotel, have welcome drink, spend leisure time at hotel, and in evening enjoy delicious meal.
Day 2: After delicious breakfast go for sightseeing around the city. Visit picturesque place of the city. Return to hotel in evening have a delicious dinner and sleep tight.
Day 3: Have a delicious breakfast and move towards your home with sweet memories of vacation.
- This tour package is under offer.
- Visit best tourist destination of India at an unexpected price. The tour includes sting in 3 star hotel, meals, and sightseeing in private car.
- No hidden charges
- You can buy any time within next 12-months.
- You can buy more than 1 Family Tour Package as per number of person and duration of tours.
- The 2-Adults and one child below 5-years could avail one tour package.
- Child above 5-years and below 12-year could share room of parents by paying extra bed charge and cost of meal.
- Child above 12-years could be considered as an adult. To accompany more than 2-adults you will be required to pay extra charges.
- We could only make arrangements hotels and taxi service for sightseeing before 30-days of your planned travel dates. Therefore, we request our clients to inform us before 30-days of your planned date, so, everything in tour could be arranged as per your preference.
- We provide 24 by 7 tourist supports to our clients.
Write a review
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.