We are an online travel package selling web portal; looking for original writings on travel and tourism destinatios of India. Writers will be paid for their original work only and copied or plagiarized work of writing will not be accepted. Writers are expected to write creative description of travel and tourism destination, which will also include brief about the place, sightseeing, shopping, food, night life, and activities. This assignment is a kind of paragraph writing or story telling so that your writing will be able to talk to the reader. The rate of this writing assignment is 25-paise per word. If your writing is not as per our standard then you will be required to resubmit the assignment after making required changes.
We will be making payments on Every Saturday for your submitted articles/writtings:
We will have the right to use your writing work partially or completely on our website Mashahur.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wikipedia, Snapchat, and Google Plus.
Your article should be an original work and you will be solely responsible for any kind of loss to us due to your article which includes text, images, icons etc. The article you write for us will belong to us (Mashahur.com) only. You cannot submit any writing to us which is already posted on any platform by you or anyone. You as a writer bind to all current and timely updated terms of writing for mashahur.com.
Writing assignments are updated weekly on our website to grab opportunities visit our website www.mashahur.com regularly.
For more details write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The person must be dynamic, energetic, expressive, and passionate about writing for travel industry.
2. The candidate must have excellent imaginative power and writing skills.
3. The person must be organized and determinate to execute work in a timely manner.
4. Knowing of meta tag, key words, and meta descriptions are essential.
Claim your writing assignments by filling the form provided below.
Submit your assignments through the below form.
Primary Job Responsibilities are listed below.
1) Identify key markets and the types of products that would complement our current product offerings and revenue growth.
2) Grow net revenue in the market by producing business plans to achieve revenue goals, ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market, participating in weekly market review meetings and present market review, maintaining 6 month running inventory and rates, following up on all expiring contracts, analyzing weekly reports, negotiating and securing market deals and merchandising all deals on our sites.
3) Maintain key accounts by conducting weekly competitive analysis for key markets, report findings and make adjustments monitor, evaluate and report on individual accounts and markets progress toward weekly, monthly and annual targets, provide educational seminars, take advantage of merchandising/advertising opportunities, identify opportunities for growth, initiate annual contract renewal process for larger accounts.
4) Establish and maintain supplier relationships, train for wholesale business, review monthly production reports and provide feedback to top producing plan and execute market site visits as agreed with Region.
5) Understand customer needs and pain points and hence define and design the product accordingly.
6) Identify the metrics for the product and the business to rigorously measure and improve them.
7) Ownership of the product, oversee and manage the product on daily basis, continuously tracking and monitoring the competition and preparing benchmark report on the same.
8) Define and conduct market research to gain better understanding about user behavior and competition. Gather information and data from multiple sources (consumer research, partners, vendors, competitive analysis), develop insights, and translate findings into action, engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
9) Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight.
- Persons between 25-35 years of age.
- Should have a master degree.
- Currently not employed (either full time or part time).
- Passionate about travelling and good knowledge of Domestic destinations.
- Prior work experience / or background of travel industry will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Should have a laptop/desktop with internet at home.
- Ability to Learn.
- Loves number crunching and excited to work on Excel sheets even if it is way past midnight.
- Creative out of the box thinker who understands the technology space / online marketing. For more details write us at email@example.com.
A Travel Expert has to search and make calls to interested vacationers, understands their requirements, and customizes travel plans to drive them. Her work involves designing itineraries, working out the cost of the package and following up with customers on phone calls. In order to make your work simpler we train you on different aspects of making an attractive holiday package and selling skills. The pay is fixed at 25% of profit you earn for the company along with bonus on achievement of “Goals”. In interview you can ask more about work and benefits. For more details write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Knowledge about travel industry is a must.
- Should have good knowledge about Indian Tourist destinations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience of selling is an added advantage.