1. Our driver will pick up you from your Hotel in Delhi/Jaipur/Airport & drive to Agra by air conditioned car swift desire or etios car.
2. On arrival in Agra city, you will meet with the Tour Guide and proceed to Taj Mahal.
3. Sightseeing one of the wonder of the world 'TAJ MAHAL' also known as a symbol of love, built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal (Arjuman begum bano) in 1631 to 1653 it took 22 year for the construction with help of 20 thousand workers. The Taj is a real wonder on account of symmetry, geometrical calculations and grandiose structure. The precise stone inlaying work done in the marble with semi precious stone is eye catching.
4. After sightseeing of Taj Mahal visit marble inlaid demonstration, same Art of Taj Mahal by the same descendants who was built the Taj Mahal.
5. Lunch in a restaurant or hotel
6. Then Sightseeing of Agra Fort. It was built by third Mugal Emperor Akbar in 1565 to 1573, but it used to many mugal emperors the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
7. After that you drive back to Delhi.
8. Our driver will drop you at your hotel in Delhi.
1. This package is available for sell at Mashahur.com and it is not the offering of Mashahur.com, it is supplied by the Vendor or the Hotel, and Mashahur.com is not responsible for any accuracy of information provided in the tour package. We only provide a service of booking and Enquiry for travel/tour/outing/leisure packages on our website Mashahur.com.
2. All information and content provided in this tour package are provided by the Vendor or Hotels and they are solely responsible for it.
3. We advise you to contact the Vendor or Hotels for any further information on this package before booking. They will help you better on this because we do not have any additional information on this package. If you need more information about the Vendor or Hotels Kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Per person rates (INR) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room and travel arrangements unless specified otherwise.
5. Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
6. For refund on cancellation please refer our cancellation, refund and exchange policy in addition to Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
7. Payments made directly to the Vendors or Hotels could only be refund by the respective Vendor or Supplier.
8. It may possible more conditions might apply specifically to this package, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
9. We or the supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice. If we or supplier do so we will inform you for the change, it happens in case if the situation that is out of control due to any unanticipated happenings.
10. You or any member of your party may cancel the travel arrangements at any time by giving us written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges will be applicable are as per the published cancellation policy.