Terms & Conditions
We love and maintain complete transparency in trade. We've laid down a standard universal, detailed and final “Terms and Condition” applicable for all bookings made with us.
As we all know that the future is uncertain, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, you may cancel/reschedule/refund your booking. The policies in respect of Payment, cancellation, Return, Refund, Exchange, Complaint and Forfeiture of Deposit are detailed below for all.
Advance Booking Fee is 100% of total cost excluding any additional charges or fees depending up on the package of travel/stay/outing/etc. For Payment Protection you should not pay directly to the Travel Agents.
Important: The booking can be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before the date of departure or commencement.
You can Cancel
Any member of your party or you may cancel the travel arrangements at any time. It is necessary to give a written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking and that must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy is mentioned below and in any case it will not change.
Cancellation charges per unit/person/package
◊ 40 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
◊ 39 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
◊ Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
Do not worry! we charge “ONLY” 5% as cancelation fees for all the packages booked in 33 days advance and canceled within “1” day of booking.
We may Change or Cancel
All necessary arrangements in respect of travel/stay/outing package vendors plan in advance. They do not make any changes to your travel arrangements in general circumstances. Occasionally, they may make some changes and they reserve the right to do so at any time. They will advise you about the changes in advance, if it occurs at the earliest possible time and date. They also reserve the right to cancel the travel/stay/outing etc. arrangements under any circumstances by assigning reasons to you.
If they will be unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond their control (e.g. bad weather or else):
1. They shall first try to offer possible alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
2. If the tour has already commenced, then they shall refund the amount paid by you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of tour utilized by you.
3. In all circumstances, however, their liability shall be limited to refunding to the price charged to you excluding the portal service charges.
If you want to make any change
If you wish to change the purchased travel/stay/outing etc. arrangements in any ways they can at the possible extent but it may not always be possible. The request for any changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs of change in travel must be incurred to make the package as per your requirement will be borne by you.
If you face any problem in your holiday due to any lack in service, please inform the relevant vendor and/or our customer support team immediately who will make an effort to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved during the holiday, please write us within 28 days of your return home, with your booking details. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
“If in case your booking did not confirm we will refund you in full.”
You can contact us in following circumstances
◊ Our dates not matching your choice?
◊ Send us a query if you wish to customize any package.
3 reasons to book with us!
1. Best price guaranteed.
2. Can pay in easy EMIs
3. Peace of mind guaranteed
1. In case any promised travel arrangements are not provided, the vendor will compensate you up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements.
2. We does not accept any responsibility for third party services or service providers like hotels, transport etc. For example, transporters are responsible for travel delays while hotels are responsible for inefficient service or lack of hospitality.
3. We are only a package booking facilitator. At no time we will be held responsible for your acts of misdemeanor/omission and your personal affairs. For example, we shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday.
We do not provide any insurance and we shall not be responsible for this service. You are requested to purchase your own travel or holiday etc. insurance.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
We cannot and does not guarantee the exactness of any service in the package. For example, all photographs and detail of the interiors of hotel rooms and or holiday package are posted on our website have been provided by the respective hotels/vendors. Hence, we do not guarantee the exactness. We want you to have an enjoyable experience, but we cannot guarantee that such a package will be as per your perception or imagination.
1. We will inform you of any change in prices and only after your confirmation we will proceed with the final booking. There will be no reduction in cost for any unutilized service.
2. Surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. We will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirmation.
Forfeiture of deposit
We reserve the right to forfeit the non-refundable, interest-free deposit fee paid by you in the following situations:
a) If you cancel the booking
b) If you fail to adhere to the payment schedule
d) If you are unable to travel because of sickness, on medical grounds or any other reason.
The scale of cancellation charges mentioned under ‘Cancellation Policy’ shall be applicable and binding.
Exchange and Refund
"No Questions Asked Cancelation, Exchange and Refund Policy!"
The refund of money is subject to cancelation and above mentioned cancelation policy will be applicable on Cancelation and Refund. The refund policy we change time to time so we suggest you to read our refund policy at the time of purchase. Though we strive to give you a great customer experience each time you trade with us, if at all you are not 100% satisfied with the package, you can cancel your booking under "No Questions Asked Cancelation and Refund Policy!"
Please note that we do not bear the loss and you have to pay for the following at the time of cancelation.
1. Promotional offers will be cancelled and you will be charged equal to that extent.
2. A service charge of INR 300/- or 4% of package value whichever is more will be applicable for each exchange and cancelation.
3. Though we strive to make your vacation wonderful each time you book a trip with us, if you change your mood before 20 days’ of the start date of the trip you booked with us, No Worries!!, you can book any package in exchange to your previous package. Just e-mail us for exchange of cancelation at firstname.lastname@example.org. We promise and we fulfill our promises!
4. Your exchange order value should be equal to or more than the value of the tour package you are returning to us. The excess value will be transferred in to our account for exchange of package.
5. After submission of request for cancelation or exchange, you have to wait for at-least 24 hours for any update. Till then, keep calm and relax.
6. You may cancel a part of the package you booked with us, if in case you received any complimentary gifts or discounts that all will be canceled and you will be liable to return gifts to us.
7. If you booked any package in promotional offer then additional cancelation rules might also apply.
These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the term "as is". We reserve the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice.